Myostine is a SARM that offers increased lean muscle growth and strength as it inhibits myostatin, a protein that inhibits muscle growth and also assists in decreasing catabolism allowing muscle development to far exceed genetic potential.
Myostatin is a protein that inhibits muscle growth, which means it reduces the number of cells in the muscles and therefore slows down hypertrophy.
Myostine induces muscle cells to produce more follistatin, which decreases myostatin.
This leads to increased muscle cell division, helping users reach their fitness goals faster than they would otherwise be able to.
- Inhibits myostatin;
- Increased muscle mass;
- Improved bone density;
- Reduction of body fat;
- Increased body strength;
- Improved metabolism;
- Increased resistance;
- Anti-catabolic action.
Individuals who have:
- Low or high blood pressure;
- Heart problems;
- Complications in the heart, liver or kidneys;
- Thyroid problems;
- Psychophysiological complications;
- Users of MAO-B inhibitors, MAOIs, SSRIs or antidepressants.
- By using the product correctly and following the recommended dosage, the side effects are practically zero;
- There are no studies that say there are side effects to the use of Myostine.
- Men: 1 to 2 Capsules a day;
- Women: 1 Capsule a day;
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage;
- It can be used over a period of 4 to 12 weeks, when you finish using it, take a 4-week break to be able to use the product again and enjoy better results.
It is extremely important that when using Myostine, you follow a suitable diet and high-intensity training to make the best use of the product.
Keep the product in a dry and ventilated place.