Often confused with SARM, Cardarine is actually a PPAR-Delta (Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptors) agonist. PPAR-Delta is a nuclear hormone receptor that regulates many of the body’s important processes and functions, including fatty acid metabolism.
Cardarine’s ability to burn excess adipose tissue (fat), improve recovery and dramatically increase endurance has made this product a staple in every athlete and PCT cycle. No harmful side effects encountered over the past 20 years, no wonder Cardarine has become a legend in the world of sport and athletics.
Cardarine increases skeletal muscle mitochondrial biogenesis, which allows muscle cells to synthesize more energy-producing mitochondria.
Mitochondria are organelles responsible for energy production in cells, the more mitochondria a muscle cell has, the more energy it can produce, making it even easier to burn fat.
Cardarine can improve endurance in athletes by increasing the amount of oxygen their muscles can use. Helps burn fat which can be beneficial for people who want to reduce their body fat percentage.
Cardarine can also be used to help build lean mass in individuals who are unable to engage in heavy physical activity due to their condition or age.
In its beginning it was very used to increase resistance during races, allowing professional athletes to work harder for longer periods of time.
There are many benefits associated with using Cardarine. Some of them include:
- Increased stamina – One of the main benefits of taking Cardarine is that it increases stamina. This allows athletes to work harder for longer periods of time, which can be beneficial in sports where significant endurance is required, but where anaerobic exercise is also involved;
- Body fat burning;
- Reduces inflammation – which can be beneficial for people suffering from conditions such as arthritis or asthma;
- Improves cardiovascular health by reducing bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol levels;
- Improved cardiorespiratory efficiency, including used in protocols for treating COVID-19, smokers, etc;
- Improved physical function;
- Body fat burning.
There is evidence to suggest that Cardarine GW-501516 may increase blood pressure in some people. If you have high blood pressure or any other pre-existing cardiovascular condition, it is important to talk to your doctor before starting to use Cardarine.
- By using the product correctly and following the recommended dosage, the side effects are practically zero;
- There are no studies that say there are side effects with the use of Cardarine.
- 1 to 2 Capsules a day;
- It can be used over a period of 4 to 12 weeks, when you finish using it, take a 4-week break to be able to use the product again and enjoy better results.
It is extremely important that when using Cardarine, be on a suitable diet and high-intensity training to have better use of the product.
Keep the product in a dry and ventilated place.