Andarine is known as a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, or “SARM” SARMs are compounds that mimic the effects of anabolic steroids without actually being anabolic steroids.
SARMS work by specifically activating certain receptors found throughout the body to elicit different effects depending on what types of tissues you want to target. SARMs such as RAD-140 target androgen receptors in skeletal muscle tissue to induce anabolic effects including fat loss, increased bone density and increased lean mass growth.
Scientists noticed that Andarine produced significant increases in muscle mass when compared to other treatments. In short, Andarine uses mechanisms of action to help your muscles grow quickly without the use of insulin or other muscle-building hormones.
By using this supplement as part of an effective exercise routine, you can achieve significant gains in lean body mass over time.
Andarine works by selectively binding to androgen receptors within muscles. Once bound to receptors, it causes various anabolic effects, including increased protein synthesis, decreased glucose uptake, and increased muscle mass. It also helps protect against myostatin, which is a protein that inhibits muscle growth.
Andarine can also help reduce body fat, increasing the number of blood vessels in adipose tissue and stimulating the breakdown of stored triglycerides.
There are many benefits associated with using Andarine. Some of them include:
- Effective for both bulking and cutting;
- It is not toxic;
- Promotes lean mass increase;
- Promotes increased body strength;
- Improved muscle strength and endurance;
- Improves bone density;
- Promotes greater blood flow.
- There is evidence to suggest that taking Andarine may increase blood pressure in some people;
- If you have high blood pressure or any other pre-existing cardiovascular condition, it is important to talk to your doctor before starting Andarine.
- By using the product correctly and following the recommended dosage, the side effects are practically zero;
- There are no studies that say there are side effects to the use of Andarine.
- Men: 1 to 2 Capsules a day;
- Women: 1 Capsule a day;
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage;
- It can be used over a period of 4 to 12 weeks, when you finish using it, take a 4-week break to be able to use the product again and enjoy better results.
It is extremely important that when using Andarine, be on a suitable diet and high-intensity training to have better use of the product.
Keep the product in a dry and ventilated place.