5-HTP is a natural compound in which it is a precursor to serotonin, which is a vital neurotransmitter in the body. Serotonin has as its main functions the regulation of heart rate, sleep, appetite and mood.
Research shows that the use of 5-HTP helps the body to regulate the heart rhythm and also fight diseases such as depression, obesity and fibromyalgia. Derived from an African tree, it is not found in food, which makes supplementation of this compound welcome.
- Inhibits appetite;
- Reduces the desire to eat sweets and fats;
- Promotes mood enhancement;
- Decreases cortisol;
- Promotes muscle growth;
- Promotes improved sleep;
- Combat obesity;
- Combat depression;
- Combat anxiety;
- Helps in the treatment of fibromyalgia.
- Product intended for adults;
- Take 1 capsule after a meal or before going to bed or as directed by a physician.
- By using the product correctly and following the recommended dosage, the side effects are zero;
- There are no studies that say there are side effects to the use of 5-HTP.
The results promoted by the product will be more noticeable according to the user’s routine, diet and training.
Keep the product in a dry and ventilated place.